The Check-In Chat started at the beginning of the COVID-19 shutdown as a way for members to keep in touch, since due to the lockdown, they couldn’t meet in person. The weekly 90-minute Zoom calls, held on Sunday afternoons and hosted by board member Tessa Bell, were instantly popular and the format proved to be a comfortable one for the expression of thoughts and ideas.
Each week’s topic evolves organically in the first few minutes of the call, giving everyone a chance to contribute. Topics have included:
- connecting and sharing strategies for surviving and thriving in isolation
- the new normal and how we, the wise women, can guide the change
- what’s different about our world now and what we can do to help
- the wisdom of women to heal a broken world.
- putting the art back in business
- what does the future hold
Members find the chats an oasis of hope in a difficult time, a dependable venue to connect with other professional women and share information in a quickly changing economic and cultural landscape.
If you would like to start receiving weekly Check-In Chat invitations, please email email@example.com; Subject: CHATS. We look forward to having you join us.